Dadant - 60 Frame Radial Extractor
The Concept of the Radial Extractor has saved more time and combs for beekeepers than any other invention. Radial extractors are the quickest, easiest, and most efficient way to extract honey from the comb. Frames are placed in the reel like spokes of a wheel. The reel spins, creating a centrifugal force, and honey is thrown from both sides of the comb at once.
- 1/2 hp DC motor
- Electronic speed control
- 304 Food-grade Stainless Steel
- All-Welded tank construction
- Inverted cone tank bottom, 3" male pipe thread outer edge bottom drain
- Smooth Reel holds 60 deep, 85-90 medium frames
- 52'' tank diameter, 20 Ga.
- Manual Included.
Extra Shipping may apply.