Cowen - Silver Queen Uncapper
The gravity slide feeder holds four combs which it feeds into the Uncapper with clockwork precision. The Silver Queen will uncap 9 combs per minute about 60 boxes per hour, and is virtually trouble free.
This Uncapper is constructed with 12 gauge stainless steel, ideal for honey machinery. The gearbox and knives are driven by a l/2 HP1725 RPM capacitor motor. Along with all the standard features, chain lugs are also used to secure combs and prevent jamming.
Attachments are available to easily convert the Uncapper to deep or shallow frames.
The Silver Queen stand will accommodate up to 40 frames at a time.
The Silver Queen Uncapper is a hardworking machine that will make beekeeping easier for you!
* Stainless steel knives, channels, shafts and crossbars.
* Nickel-plated sprockets and chains.
* On-off-reversing switch that stops machine instantly.
* Adjustable slip clutch.
* Knives heated by hot water or steam.
* Knife handle allows instant adjustment of cutting depth