A - Beginner Beekeeping Course - Winter - 2018
Winter Beginner Beekeeping Courses
This is a hands on and interactive Beginner Beekeeping course. We do not show slid shows and make you sit in the dark.
If you have an interest in becoming a Beekeeper and would like to learn the steps to start a successful hobby or business then this is the course for you. After this course you will have the knowledge to confidently start a bee hive and continue your journey to becoming a Bee Keeper.
Introduction to the Honey Bee and Bee Keeping
- Queen, Drone and Worker Bee Identification
Bee Hive Components
Bee Hive Placement
- How to handle Honey Bees and Frames of Brood
- How to introduce a Nucleus Hive to a Beehive
- Diseases, Medication and Nutritional Requirements of the Honey Bee
- Maintaining a hive and getting it ready to thrive and grow.
Saturday, February 3, 2018 from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Full
- Saturday, February 10, 2018 from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Full
- Saturday, February 24, 2018 from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Full
- Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Full
- Saturday, March 10, 2018 from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Full
- Saturday, March 17, 2018 from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - 6 Spots Left
- Saturday, March 24, 2018 from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - 4 Spots left
This is a great present that any aspiring Beekeeper would love.
Course must be paid for to reserve your spot. Limited space is available. Sign up now before you miss out.
You must be 18 years of age or older to attend the course. Children 12 years or older may attend if accompanied by a parent.
Due to the limited spaces available, refunds will not be given if you cancel or are a no show.
You might also be interested in purchase of one of our Hive Kits prior to taking the course
You could also reserve a Nucleus Hive.