Beginner Beekeeping Course - Spring / Summer - NEW DATES
Spring / Summer Beginner Beekeeping Courses
If you have an interest in becoming a Beekeeper and would like to learn the steps to start a successful hobby or business then this is the course for you. After this course you will have the knowledge to confidently start a bee hive and continue your journey to becoming a Bee Keeper.
- Introduction to the Honey Bee and Bee Keeping
- Queen, Drone and Worker Bee Identification
- Bee Hive Components
- Bee Hive Placement
- How to handle Honey Bees and Frames of Brood
- How to introduce a Nucleus Hive to a Beehive
- Diseases, Medication and Nutritional Requirements of the Honey Bee
- Maintaining a hive and getting it ready to thrive and grow.
- Sunday, April 2, 2017 from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - FULL
- Sunday, April 30, 2017 from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - FULL
- Sunday, May 7, 2017 from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - FULL
- Sunday, June 4, 2017 from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Only 6 Spaces Left
This is a great present that any aspiring Beekeeper would love.
Course must be paid for to reserve your spot. Limited space is available. Sign up now before you miss out.
Due to the limited spaces available, refunds will not be given if you cancel or are a no show.
You must be 18 years of age or older to attend the course. Children 12 years or older may attend if accompanied by a parent.
You might also be interested in purchasing one of our Hive Kits prior to taking the course
You could also reserve a Nucleus Hive.